We are committed to ensuring your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Dressuurstal Van Baalen B.V. observes in all cases the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This entails at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Asking for your explicit consent if we need it to process your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Are aware of, want to make you aware of and respect your rights regarding your personal data.
Processing of personal data
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by Dressuurstal Van Baalen B.V. for the following purpose(s):
- Administrative purposes, such as scheduling;
- Customer base management
- Training and guiding riders
- Recruit sponsors
- Organizing business meetings and lectures
- Communication about the assignment and/or invitations
- Marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters and/or invitations
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Sending news releases
- Organizing a Days of Dressage or Days of Business
- Conducting litigation
- Executing or issuing an order.
Basis for this personal data is:
- The agreed order;
- Legitimate interests, such as improving our services, internal control and security, and protecting our financial interests.
For the above purpose(s) Dressuurstal Van Baalen B.V. may request the following personal data from you:
- First name;
- Last name;
- (Business) Phone number;
- (Business) E-mail address;
- Match Results
- The content of communication
- Bank and payment information
- Photos and other visual material
Your personal data will be stored by Dressuurstal Van Baalen B.V. for the purpose of the aforementioned processing(s) for the period:
- For the duration of the agreement and then only in financial records for up to 7 years.
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties as necessary to carry out the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the Internet environment;
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Providing newsletters and invitations.
- Providing billing information to veterinarians, farriers and other (medical) institutions on behalf of your horse/pony
We naturally make the necessary arrangements with processors to ensure the security of your personal data. In addition, we share your data if necessary with the Royal Dutch Equestrian Sports Federation (KNHS). Further, we may provide the information you provide to other parties if required and permitted by law. An example of this is when the police request (personal) data from us as part of an investigation. In such a case, we should cooperate and are therefore obliged to hand over this data. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written consent.
Within the EU
We only provide personal data to parties based outside the EU when we use social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and Youtube in contacting you. These parties are “EU-US Privacy Shield” certified, so they will comply with European privacy regulations.
Dressuurstal Van Baalen B.V. does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unlawful processing, for example, we have taken measures; all our employees have signed a confidentiality agreement, we use passwords and we use a virus scanner.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, correct or delete personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of all or part of your personal data by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have us transfer the data you provide to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party.
A request or objection regarding your personal data can be addressed to email@example.com. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests. Don’t forget to make your BSN and passport photo unreadable on the copy. For example, you can use the ‘KopieID’ app for this purpose.
Should we process your personal data on the basis of a consent given by you to do so, you always have the right to withdraw this consent.
Should you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask that you contact us directly about this. If we do not come to an agreement with you, we will of course be very sorry. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Dressage stable Van Baalen B.V.
5306 HB Brakel
This privacy statement was last updated in January 2020
Dressuurstal Van Baalen B.V. may amend this privacy statement. New versions are always published on the website. We therefore recommend that you consult this statement regularly to keep yourself informed of changes.